Employment Litigation Defense
"The value of time is not defined by its passing,
but what we do as it passes"
- Richard Oppenheim
Employment Litigation Defense against unreasonable employees and/or mistakes made by management includes defending:
- Discrimination - sex, race, disability, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, religion and more
- Harassment - sex, race, religion and more
- Trade secret protection
- Family and medical leave laws
- Breach of employment and commission contracts
- Non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Tortious interference with contract
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour laws
- Defamation, negligence, assault, and battery
As affirmed by the list of resource links below, one of the greatest challenges for employers today is navigating the myriad of applicable employment laws. SO&L has successfully defended employment lawsuits for large employers and small in both the private and public sectors. We have defended lawsuits filed by disgruntled and/or unreasonable employees as well as those filed as a result of management mistakes.
At the first sign of an employment law problem, you must know exactly where you stand and if a strategy exists which might limit or even eliminate the problem. That's why we are here. Contact us immediately for a case evaluation at no charge. Time is only on your side if you take prompt action.
Employment Law Resources
We invite you to call us at 818-461-8500 or you may prefer to use our Confidential Contact Form.