"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them."
- Dion Boucicault
Sylvester, Oppenheim & Linde, a premier Los Angeles Trial Law Firm serves clients throughout California in both state and federal courts. As Trial Attorneys we provide litigation and trial services to entrepreneurs, privately held and publicly traded companies, public entities and individuals.
Each and every day we commit and re-commit:
- To be the legal partner of choice to our current and future clients:
- We are professional and our actions further the business objectives of our clients while we protect and preserve their reputations and position in the business community.
- To learn about our clients as successful individuals as well as about their businesses:
- Experience has illustrated that learning about our clients and their businesses is the foundation of developing strategies and applying legal principles that move litigation towards successful resolution.
- To continually improve our business expertise:
- Unlike most law firms, we are business people who practice law.....NOT ivory tower lawyers! Our clients benefit from OUR understanding of entrepreneurship, Fortune 500 Corporate structure and just about every possible combination of the two. In short, SO&L understands litigation and trials not only in terms of a pressing legal problem, but concurrently as a business problem affecting the bottom line.
- To work collaboratively with our clients, their professional advisors, their management team and each other:
- This means we have the responsibility of helping our clients understand when it is in their best interest to go to trial and when it simply is not.
- To be the most responsive lawyers you will ever experience:
- Each day we produce superior work for our clients. Even more importantly, we are available and accessible to meet and exceed our clients' needs for clear communication. We use technology to benefit our clients and deliver even more value. It's simple: Call us......we'll talk to you!
REPRESENTATIVE BUSINESS CLIENTS
ACF Property Management
Carl Warren & Company
Disability Management Services, Inc.
Hertz Claims Management
Independent Cities Risk Management Authority
Sedgwick James of California
Self Insured Schools of California
Big 5 Sporting Goods
Lizette Creations, Inc.
County of Los Angeles
La Barata, Inc.
David Brass Rare Books, Inc.
Our attorneys are members of and actively involved in chambers of commerce, service organizations (I.E. Rotary International) and business and professional associations.
We are committed to improving our community.